We are looking for a talented and experienced mmiddle Golang software engineer for the project which is related to a high-loaded backend programmatic supply-side platform (SSP) for an American multi-platform audio content and entertainment organization which owns a full ecosystem for serving ads via audio streams.
The engineer will have the opportunity to be part of a strong R&D group that creates h and scalable backend cloud agnostic applications, uses large amounts of traffic and utilizes cutting-edge technologies.Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience building and deploying complex scalable software solutions
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Golang
- Self-starter, knows how to work around dead ends, can pick something up on the fly
- Good analytical mind with p skills on your own or brainstorming with colleagues
- Strong knowledge and experience in building REST based high-loaded solutions
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture, distributed systems & communication protocols
- Strong experience with Docker
- Good understanding of SOLID principles, including design skills using DDD, OO and Design Patterns
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with working in Agile (Scrum) environment
- Strong communication skills, including Upper-Intermediate English level
- Experience in mentoring others and leading teams would be a big plus
Go, Goa, REST API, Swagger, Microservices, Docker, Cloud-agnostic, Git, JenkinsPreferences:
- Develop microservice applications from scratch
- Deliver high-level quality solution
- Work as part of Agile (Scrum) team to develop new functionality & products
- Negotiate with the customer
- Estimate tasks for the team
- Ensure high quality of deliverables
- Generate and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with product owners to break down high level requirements into understandable pieces of work
- Refactor, optimize and fix defects in existing code base - identifying best ways to refactor opportunistically as well as a longer-term plan
- Review team members code, driving best practices across the team
- Research new technologies and approaches to improve existing products, providing input into the technology roadmapWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.