Company DescriptionCompany Overview
Hitachi Solutions is a global solutions integrator passionate about designing, developing, and delivering cutting edge cloud solutions to help our clients innovative across their entire business. Our firm develops the business services and technology powering some of the products you use every day - and is closely aligned with Microsoft and other leaders in the cloud computing space.
What sets Hitachi Solutions apart is both our industry focus, and the intellectual property that we bring to our customers. Recognized for our achievements year after year, we strive to be the trusted advisor of large and medium sized enterprises alike - helping them move fast to achieve strategic business initiatives with distinguished engineering, hard work, and compassion. With over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, in our 18 years of focus our company has seen explosive growth and high customer satisfaction
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.Job DescriptionWhat You Will Be Doing
- Take proactive, Quality Assurance role on client and internal projects
- Author test plans, test cases, and/or test scripts required to validate solutions
- Partner closely with the development teams to replicate and resolve issues
- Work closely across all capabilities (e.g., Technology, Project Management, User Experience/Creative, etc.) to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are defined and properly documented
- Act as a strong advocate for quality and share QA knowledge to other team members within the company
- Ensure all projects meet both functional and non-functional requirements and map to QA test cases
- Assist QA Leadership in training and mentoring other QA staff members on QA best practices and techniques
- Help QA Architect establish and evolve QA processes, ensuring that the team is using QA best practices
- Understanding of automation testing frameworks and technology
- Expertise in various forms of software testing: functional and non-functional testing - regression testing, performance testing, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand business needs and translate them into test cases and test scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teams and clients
- Experience in Content Management System (CMS) testing
- Extensive understanding in QA process (Agile and Waterfall), tools, and approaches
- Experience with JIRA, Azure Devops, or similar bug and issue tracking solutions
- Experience automating test scripts.
- Understanding of containerization technology like docker, kubernetes etc.
- Experience with Mobile Web testing and simulator/emulation tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Selenium test automation a strong plus
- Experience with Blazemeter/JMeter/load testing tools, and performance testing tools a plus
- Experience with testing beyond functional (e.g., Web Accessibility, security, etc.) a plus
- Experience testing native mobile applications for iOS and Android is a huge plus
- Experience in cross device/cross OS version testing of native mobile applications is a huge plus
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferredAdditional InformationPlease note: Although this is a Remote / Virtual / Work-From-Home career opportunity, candidates MUST reside, and be authorized to work without sponsorship, in the US.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-JH1#REMOTEBeware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.