Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals. Our industry focus, expertise, and intellectual property is what truly sets us apart. We have earned, and continue to maintain, a strategic relationship with Microsoft. Recognized for our achievements - teaming with our clients to deliver innovative digital solutions and services - is how we have achieved year after year recognition.
As their trusted advisor, we support our clients to deliver on their strategic business initiatives as they unify, automate, and modernize their data and operations to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and enhance their customer's experience. Our over 3,000 team members across 14 countries, and our 18 years of 100% focus on Microsoft technologies and business applications, is how we deliver excellence through expert services and industry-focused cloud solutions.
A part of Hitachi, Ltd., our company has a long and rich history of innovation, financial strength, and international presence of one of the world's largest companies. Since 1910, Hitachi, Ltd. has been a leader in manufacturing innovative products and solutions that support industry and social infrastructure around the globe supported by 303,000 employees in over 100 countries and across 864 companies.
Hitachi Solutions is a global Microsoft solutions integrator passionate about developing and delivering industry-focused solutions that support our clients to deliver on their business transformation goals.Job Description
We are looking for a strategic, detail-oriented, and passionate Senior Product Manager to drive the vision, strategy, design, and execution of our Empower product line. This high-impact role requires a mix of technical understanding, business acumen, and a customer-centric mindset. We are looking for professionals with experience in executing and scaling SaaS and data analytics products.What we're looking for:
- Product experience: You've driven the product management process for data-centric or analytics solutions in an enterprise software environment. You have familiarity with Azure and the SaaS ecosystem.
- Customer-Centric: You empathize with B2B customers, understanding their needs, and incorporating their feedback into your product strategy. You love to be the voice of the customer.
- Leadership: You're a trusted team player with experience guiding product teams, foreseeing challenges, and mitigating risks.
- Communication skills: You're comfortable representing the product vision, goals, and priorities to stakeholders. You can effectively explain complex concepts to varied audiences.
- Growth mindset: You're a lifelong learner and relish tackling complex problems. You are an expert in your domain and love to share your knowledge.
- Data enthusiast: You have an affinity for using data to inform your product decisions and can help others do the same.
- Entrepreneurial: You balance solving customer problems with identifying opportunities to add strategic business value.
Additional InformationPlease note: Although this is a Remote / Virtual / Work-From-Home career opportunity, candidates MUST reside, and be authorized to work without sponsorship, in the US.We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.#LI-JH1#REMOTEBeware of scams
- Strategy: Define the product strategy and set ambitious but realistic goals. Influence cross-functional teams to align with your vision and goals.
- Execute: You're biased towards action, knowing the data, being in the details, setting a high bar and building strong collaborative relationships with other teams.
- Problem-Solve: Frame problems in outcome-oriented terms and devise creative solutions that optimize speed-to-value while setting up for long-term sustainability.
- Communication: Define communication mechanisms for your domain and ensure follow-through. You can effectively lead and/or facilitate cross-functional interactions with varying audiences.
- Domain Expertise: Demonstrate deep subject matter expertise in your product domain, understand adjacent product areas and associated business and technical integration dependencies and risks.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.