We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Meet our Team
The HR Data Operations team at Hitachi Vantara supports and manages our people systems and the data within them that flow throughout the company to enable a seamless user experience. We ensure data quality is maintained through our day-to-day tasks and small projects. We participate in cross-functional efforts to support the business needs for accurate people data while maintinaing data privacy and security requirements. What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Seeking to support critical people systems by ensuring accurate data in source system and downstream systems.
- Partner with IT and other support teams to perform mass uploads, data audits, and corrections where applicable.
- An ability to use critical thinking skills on daily basis to ensure accurate data and the ability to challenge potential issues if needed.
- Experience within HR area would be a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- A track record of securely handling sensitive data on a daily basis.
- An ability to work with virtual teams on day-to-day operations with multiple tasks and tight timelines.
- Demonstrate a passion for providing HR systems functional support and technical support, including supporting HR team in troubleshooting issues and recommending solutions.