The Technical Team Lead Customer Experience is primarily responsible for providing high-level support services for Hitachi Energy customers using our products and will deliver professional and courteous customer support service and promote a productive and positive relationship with customers in typical day-to-day interactions. You will own issues including those of a complex technical or product-related nature, and involve, as necessary, other support colleagues as well as collaborating with other teams including development. You will participate in and contribute to team efforts, assist with management decisions, and manage your individual contributions as well as those of your team, being responsible for ensuring their success.
- You will engage with the customer in a Customer Advocate and Technical Support Specialist role on their use of the software, represent their needs and always demonstrate one Hitachi Energy voice and lead a small team of staff with similar roles to you, leading by example and managing the team both as directed and independently.
- You will be involved in develop an understanding of how our customers do business, of what role our products play in that business, ability to convey that understanding to anyone, anywhere, at any time will be paramount. You will work individually and within a team of expert software professionals to respond to specific customer needs and be a key liaison to Hitachi Energy software customers and work directly with the customers and may occasionally travel to the customer site.
- You will understand, troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve software issues reported to CX by clients and/or Hitachi Energy implementation staff, always provide an outstanding customer experience – live & breathe client satisfaction maintaining regular and expedite communication with customers, and eventually conducting periodical status meetings.
- You will engage internal cross-functional teams, e.g., product management and development teams as necessary to resolve issues, ensure that customer enquiries are resolved in a timely manner, build strong relationships with both customer and Hitachi Energy on-site personnel to help make every customer experience positive.
- You will resolve software issues and questions reported to Customer Experience (CX) by customers or on-site Hitachi Energy implementation staff on behalf of customers, need to deliver professional and courteous service and promote value-add, productive, and positive relationships with customers in your assigned portfolio during day-to-day interactions.
- Support our 24 x 7 customers as part of a follow-the-sun support model.
- Live by Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, quality, and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Filled at a higher level with BA/BS degree.
- 5years or more experience. A combination of education and equivalent experience may also be acceptable.
- Minimum 2 or more years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of all customer support areas, time management, decision-making, presentation, relationship, and organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within both customer organizations and Hitachi Energy.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, time-compressed, and dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, yet be self-directed, proactive, and action oriented (Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision).
- Requires the ability and willingness to travel up to 10%.
- Effective written and verbal communications for internal and external consumption at all levels of an organization. Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.