You as a Maintenance Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be installing and maintaining the industrial equipment and machines. Ensuring the smooth operation of machines and mechanical equipment. Performing regular services and maintenance procedures and troubleshooting equipment breakdowns.
- Operating, maintaining, and repairing of responsible equipment’s. Conducting routine maintenance and safety checks.
- Generating failure reports and corrective measures on major incidents to decrease and prevent failures.
- Ensuring that the machines areas and work environment are free of hazardous objects and substances. Coordinating repair activities with team supervisor.
- Submitting maintenance reports on daily, monthly, quarterly, and annually and the progress of work to the supervisor.
- Conducting preventive maintenance inspection plan and performing required preventive maintenance actions such as lubrications, cleaning, filter change and replaced damage parts.
- Performing corrective maintenance and able to follow the work procedures. Following all aspects of maintenance safety protocol (LOTO, 5S). Day to day coverage of production equipment in assigned area - completing scheduled PM's.
- Responding to alarms, solve equipment breakdowns, and fulfill production requests efficiently to minimize downtime. Conducting Calibration activities on all jigs, fixtures, Tools, machines, and equipment’s.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by direct manager to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 2 years of experience in electrical and mechanical equipment’s in maintenance.
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.