About the role
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Python Engineer to join our team.
You will have active participation in the conceptualization and development of new modules, features and functions. This engineer will collaborate closely with product managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders to understand project requirements and translate them into efficient software solutions. Additionally, you will provide technical leadership and guidance to junior engineers.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in: Computer Science Engineering, Software, or Equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience as a Backend Developer.
- Proven software development experience in Python and Leading teams.
- Good understanding of Google Cloud.
- Understanding of object-oriented backend programming.
- Good understanding of Composer, a dependency management tool.
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks such as LangChain, Django & Flask.
Nice to have
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including HTML, CSS, etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in common third-party APIs.
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- This role will drive new developments of applications and websites as well as maintaining existing solutions of our clients.
- Create high performance / high availability websites.
- Maintain and enhance long-term enterprise web applications with continuous integration systems and code quality gateways.
- Active participation in the conceptualization and development of new modules, features and functions.
- Take a lead of a new direction our team is stepping into.
- Coordinate with co-developers, product owners and send regular updates.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Extend functional capabilities of existing platforms.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.