Our client is the largest life insurance company of Switzerland and a leading provider of life and pensions and financial solutions in Europe.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled DevOps Engineer to join client's Cloud team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining the infrastructure and tools required to support client cloud-based solutions.Requirements:
- Experience with Azure cloud services, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Strong experience with Terraform and infrastructure as code.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps or Jenkins.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python or bach.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with Azure Machine Learning or other machine learning platforms.
- Experience with data storage and management technologies such as Azure SQL Database, Cosmos DB, or Blob Storage.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as DNS, load balancing, and firewalls.
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools such as Azure Monitor.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or related field.
- Azure certifications such as AZ-900, AZ-104, or AZ-400 are a plus.
Azure certifications such as AZ-900, AZ-104, or AZ-400 are a plus.Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Design and implement infrastructure as code using Terraform to automate the deployment and configuration of cloud resources in Azure.
- Work closely with the development team to design and implement CI/CD pipelines for the SLAM applications using Azure DevOps.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the SLAM cloud infrastructure, using tools such as AZ CLI and Azure Monitor.
- Collaborate with the security team to implement security best practices and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Continuously improve the SLAM cloud infrastructure by implementing new technologies and optimizing existing ones.
- Participate on providing support for SLAM Cloud services.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.