Multinational leading beauty and personal care company that develops, produces and distributes beauty products under the commercial brands, through Direct Sales, E-commerce, and Retail channels. We currently operate in 14 countries in Latin America through a network of more than 800k consultants. We develop talent by promoting the best people through innovative ways of working, creating opportunities to grow, and fostering a culture of high performance with solid leadership, focused on achieving extraordinary results.Requirements:
We are looking for an experienced Technical lead with deep .NET development background and React experience. A fullstack developer (.net + React) with technical leading experience.
- 7+ years of professional experience developing software applications with .NET
- 4+ years of leadership experience, leading development teams & dealing with client requirements
- Experience with .Net 6, Postman, Net Core & Net Framework 4.8
- Cloud knowledge at architecture & implementation level, mainly on AWS
- Hands on experience configuring AWS Cloud (Buckets, AWS Lambda, Security Policies, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudFront)
- Experience & solid knowledge of cache layer management and efficient Storage Management
- TDD/CI/CD practices.
- A hands-on problem solver with good software design and implementation skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience over networking, security, resilient architectures
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration tooling and automation processes.
- REST API, SOAP, AWS, Lambda, Event Driven & Microservice Architecture knowledge
- Knowledge of Security and Auth Policies & Best Practices
- Good Knowledge of SQL Database and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB / SQLServer / Document DB)
- Experience with API testing including test automation, load and performance testing
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- New feature evaluation (time estimation / architecture)
- Leading a Team in a legacy platform environment with poor documentation levels.
- Design, own, deliver and execute software activities for client's core platforms and experiences.
- Build and maintain services for high traffic and scale as well as design system architecture.
- Define a reusable, scalable microservice development practice.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across engineering projects to improve quality of digital assets while reducing the time to market.
- Work with Product Managers and other engineering team members for seamless integration with services and components.
- Solve high complexity engineering problems, while enabling high performance user experience.
- Collaborate with CloudOps team on pipeline automation such as CI and CD
- Be an active member of the Client Software Engineer Community
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.