Description:We are looking for a Strong Senior/Lead level (approaching an Architect) Front-End developer experienced in Vue.js.
Our client is an American software company that specializes in providing Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solutions for businesses. PLM refers to the process of managing a product's lifecycle, from its initial conception and design to manufacturing, distribution, and eventual retirement.Requirements:
- MUST HAVE: Vue.js;
- NICE TO HAVE: Angular, React.js, .NET Core, Microsoft Azure, Kubernetes - an advantage but not required.
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- As the Technical Lead you will be responsible for design, development, testing, implementation, and support high-end, reliable, performant, and scalable software solutions with a strong focus on the customer and delivering business value.
- Provide stability implementations, keep tech debt in check, and driving architectural scalability
- Facilitate communication with other teams on the lead level to explain the changes to gain support.
- Develop and integrate evolving business functionality on the platform using Vue.js.
- Collaborate with teams in the unit, business analysts, project managers, and other stakeholders to understand business requirements and map them to the given software framework.
- Review existing and proposed platform architectures, and ensuring that weaknesses and problem root-causes are identified and mitigated.
- Offer QA and support assistance whenever issues arise.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.