Job ID: R0028515
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY LTD
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
For our transformer service business, understanding the full potential of our technology and trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
Our Transformer Service business is part of the Global Product Group Transformer Components and Services. Working within our Transformer Service business, you will implement all market and product strategies, in support of our Transformer Monitoring Services including required diagnostic algorithms, condition assessments and engineering studies globally. Reporting to the Global Product Manager Transformer Service, you will analyze market requirements to best position and develop your assigned service portfolio to meet business objectives and increase market share.
· MSc or BSc Engineering degree or equivalent diploma qualification
· 12+ years of experience in a transformer service business or Power Transformer Engineering function.
· Strong technical knowledge of Transformer Monitoring Systems, including digital devices, software and communication. At least 5 years’ experience in transformer engineering studies, diagnostics, and condition assessment.
· Demonstrated experience in interaction with Customers and/or international Standards groups.
· International experience and Intercultural sensitivity
Structured and analytical thinking, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.