We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us. The role
Hitachi Vantara is looking for an Oracle ERP Delivery Manager who has both a strong functional skill set with the ability to design complex system solutions. This individual will deliver finance & supply chain system solutions while providing designs that support day to day finance & supply chain operations at Hitachi Vantara. This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery. Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time.
The Oracle ERP Delivery Manager must have a strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite within the Finance & Supply Chain modules. This individual must be able to work independently with little supervision and still retain hands-on knowledge to jump in as required. Manages and validates the creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the finance & supply chain business team to define and refine requirements and propose solutions. We are seeking a Manager who possesses functional, technical and hands-on configuration experience in the systems. What you'll be doing
What you'll bring
- Manage functional business analyst/architect team for finance and supply chain applications within Oracle EBS, SaaS & custom applications.
- Hands on position with the ability to configure/design solutions if needed. Coach & Mentor team and other members within the organization on best practices.
- Collaborate with delivery, data, support, and development leaders and members to get work completed.
- Ability to work within a matrixed environment to complete projects and enhancements.
- Work with cross-functional teams across IT to ensure that all processes, procedures, and policies are adhered to for the projects and enhancements.
- Guide the design, development, testing and deployment of new business functionality.
- Define scope and deliverables with dates and milestones for projects as required.
- Drive the process efforts by participating in workshops, designing, and communicating technical solutions.
- Provide guidance on how technology solutions could solve business problems and enable new business functionality.
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects if required.
- 8+ years of Oracle EBS platform functional experience.
- 8+ years of Oracle Financial experience in at least 3 or more modules: AR, AP, GL, FA, PA, SLA, CM.
- 5+ years of Oracle Supply Chain experience in at least 2 or more modules: INV, OM, WIP, BOM, or Pricing.
- 2+ years of people management experience (hiring, firing, performance reviews) within an IT team.
- Completed at least 2 full-lifecycle implementations of Oracle EBS or another ERP system.
- Good knowledge of Application Architecture methodologies.
- Requires ability to influence others to accept practices and approaches, and ability to communicate and influence executive leadership.
- Experience working with and integrating with third-party applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline.
- Must have formal process documentation experience using software tools to capture business process flows.
- PMP and/or Agile Practitioner training or certification is highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge and has played a key role in designing functional standards and processes for an organization and/or following a comprehensive standard.
- Subscription billing, RevPro or similar Revenue Recognition and treasury experience is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support.