Supervision of erection & commissioning of 765 KV Power Transformers at various sites in India. Handle customer & contractors effectively
- Candidate should be BE/ B.tech in electrical engineering from reputed college of engineering.
- Candidate must have minimum experience of 5 years in power Transformers & Reactors erection, testing and commissioning, trouble shooting of power Transformers upto 500 MVA, 765 KV class.
- Candidate must have vast knowledge on transformers, reactors & special transformers installation, testing and commissioning. Candidate must have command on English & good communication skills.
- Candidate must have familiar with latest safety standard. Candidate must have customer handling as well as manpower/ team handling capabilities.
- He will be responsible for safe & successful completion of site work, communication with factory various departments, suppliers & customer.
- Candidate must have knowledge of General arrangement drawings, schematic drawings and capable of successful parallel operation & other schemes.
- Relevant experience of erection, testing & commissioning of power Transformers upto 765 KV class.
- Proficient in MS-Office, excel & email. Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong problem-solving skills Must have experience of checking schematic wiring, RTCC panel, OLTC parallel operation etc.
- Oil filling & filtration, vacuum process at site. Understanding all types of power transformers & reactors.
- Handling turnkey projects, 765 KV class Transformers & reactors, HVDC transformers etc.