A project within the Energy domain designed to monitor energy distribution and provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The software you will be working on will help clients to:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing, and resolving risks;
- Reduce maintenance costs by replacing the ineffective time-based practices;
- Lower capital expenditures by extending asset lifespan.
Job Responsibilities:Your responsibilities:
- Join our cross-disciplinary team to create software that works on Cloud infrastructure.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will work on the Energy Connect Core part (services on Cloud) and its relation to Edge (services on IoT) with a primary focus on infrastructure development.
- Our tech stack includes Azure Cloud, Azure DevOps Services, Kubernetes, Terraform, Linux and Docker.
- Encourage and build automated processes wherever possible;
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as a code (Terraform);
- Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes in a Cloud;
- Manage code releases, updates, and related processes;
- Define and evolve DevOps best practices within the Team;
- Research and explore new technology that can be used within the project.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Kubernetes/Docker/Terraform;
- Experience working with technologies such as Azure DevOps / Azure Cloud Services;
- Experience working on a Linux-based infrastructure;
- Knowledge of the scripting languages: Python, bash;
- Proficiency with Git and Git workflows;
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems;
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills who is eager to learn new things;
- Well-spoken and written English.
#LI-TL1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.