Our project is a big and complex rental system for corporate clients. We operate on a global scale and work with huge construction companies. The system has a range of system-critical components and generates 1mln CHF per month. GlobalLogic team is a primary vendor and we have worked in a tight collaboration for 3.5 years already. We're supporting IT infrastructure responsible for renting tools all over the world for a lead provider company based in Switzerland. Our team is working with the SAP platform and middleware (Java microservices).Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a BA/Proxy-Product Owner in an Agile Software Development setting (experience utilizing agile delivery processes and toolchain);
- Effectively communicate complicated concepts to a non-technical and technical audience in English (verbal and written);
- Excellent analytical capabilities, self-responsibility, and customer orientation paired with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude with a strong sense of product quality;
- Team player with a hands-on mentality and able to set priorities to craft a direction;
- Result orientation and demonstrated persistence towards achieving progress despite obstacles and short-term setbacks;
- Demonstrated strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required;
- Fluent in English (verbally and written).
- As a BA you will be collaborating and cooperating with different project stakeholders including business, IT, and external partners;
- Coordinate with the team on acceptance testing - you need to be able to run happy-path user acceptance tests and support POs in product acceptance;
- You collaborate with product manager and business stakeholders to define and document business requirements as well as partner with technical staff to develop acceptance criteria;
- You create user stories for requirements based on business/technical input and market feedback and continuously groom the existing backlog.
#LI-TL1What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.