In Grid Integration Service Solutions, we are currently looking for a skilled and motivated engineer to join our team of R&D specialists. Are you interested in developing control concepts and software for new charging solutions in the field of e-Mobility, such as eBus flash-charging? Are you passionate about working in close collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders and the company's global R&D team drawing on your demonstrable communication skills? Then this job is for you!Requirements:
- Professional experience building .net core applications.
- Experience with .Net core / REST API/ C# / EF core
- Experience building and consuming APIs, middleware, Proficiency in REST-based API Integrations
- Experience with RDBMS databases such as Postgres, and NoSQL DBs like InfluxDB
- Experience developing dockized microservices in a CI/CD environment
- Experience in the orchestration of microservice with docker-compose.
- Experience in writing unit tests using XUnit, Moq, Autofixer
- Experience working with identity brokers like Keycloak
- Familiarity with Tracing to aid debugging.
- Familiarity with Modern CI/CD Pipelines
- Familiarity with ETL like Telegraf, Kafka
- Familiarity with API gateway like Ocelot/Kong
- (Nice to have) Familiarity with MQTT client/server with dotnet core
- (Nice to have) Familiarity with Microservice design patterns like CQRS, SAGA
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Development of .Net APIs.
- Approach the development lifecycle with testing in mind namely unit, integration, regression, and more
- Conduct and / or participate in unit / bench / API / functional / non-functional testing of software products / features
- Support or participate in preparing technical design documents in response to market / product / technical / functional / non-functional requirements specifications
- Develop / build proof of concepts as a step towards comprehensive software development
- Develop software and / or review software development according to security development lifecycle and technical design documents
- Analyze the developed code, prepare bug reports, conduct root cause analysis, suggest fixes, implement and / or ensure implementation of the identified solution, subsequent verification and validation steps
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.