The client is a product international company with a common goal to redefine the legacy approach to Privileged Access Management by delivering multi-cloud-architected solutions to enable digital transformation at scale. Client company establishes a root of trust, and then grants the least privileged access just in time based on verifying who is requesting access, the context of the request, and the risk of the access environment.
The client's products centralize and orchestrate fragmented identities, improve audit and compliance visibility, and reduce risk, complexity, and costs for the modern, hybrid enterprise. Over half of the Fortune 100, the world's largest financial institutions, intelligence agencies, and critical infrastructure companies, all trust this company to stop the leading cause of breaches - privileged credential abuse.
This is one of the client's flagship products. It is a tool designed to use the Secret Server's REST API to copy data from one Secret Server instance to another. Its primary use case is to move data from an on-premises instance to the Cloud. The UI is fairly simple - a series of steps that walk the user through. The bulk of the complexity is in the business logic, and that is where the work on the project is expected to take place. It offers a migration utility for importing secrets from other applications. Currently, the migration tool supports a bunch of applications.Requirements:
- Master or Bachelor's degree;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent writing, grammatical, and spoken communication skills;
- Technical writing experience with computer-related companies (no less than 4 years);
- Experience writing documentation for computer security software;
- Have a portfolio of technical writing samples;
- Analytical and organized, excellent time manager;
- Proven ability to learn complex software applications quickly and explain them clearly;
- Ability to gather requirements and domain knowledge one-on-one with developers;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Solid proficiency in Madcap Flare;
- Mastership of JIRA/Confluence
- Knowledge of the Perforce is a huge plus.
In the role and capacity of Senior Technical Writer - you will be expected to:
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- Create/write documentation for the product
- Utilize the new documentation tool MadCap Flare
- Collaborate with product/scrum team(s) to obtain the requirements for the documentation
- Document workflows and user scenarios
- Synthesize technical information into documentation
- Review documentation with stakeholders for editing and modifying
- Participate in scrum ceremonies for the team assignment
- Collaborate with other doc writers when necessary
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.