Hitachi Energy is looking for Supply Chain Resilience Manager to join our diverse and international team.
You’ll be part of a global team who will stretch you, give you responsibility, and encourage you to make decisions. By working every day with colleagues from around the world there are many opportunities to learn, make lifelong friends, have fun, and be inspired.
- Resilience Strategy: Develop and implement comprehensive supply chain resilience strategies, including, governance, scenario planning, risk mitigation measures, and contingency/business continuity plans. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate resilience considerations into the supply chain design and operations. Ensure compliance with standards (internal and external) and industry best practice.
- Risk Monitoring: Work closely with the Supply Chain Risk Manager and other stakeholders to establish early warning mechanisms and ensure that developing risks are communicated and assessed against agreed criteria. Trigger risk registration process for foreseeable risks of critical suppliers/parts based on impact assessment and agreed criteria.
- Response Coordination: Serve as the central point of contact and coordination during supply chain disruptions or high impact incidents. Activate response teams and guide and support their efforts in mitigating the impact and re-storing normal operation. Keep tracking the status of critical parts/orders/shipment and serve as the point of escalation for those high impact items during a crisis.
- Communication and Stakeholder Management: Develop communication plans to keep internal and external stakeholders informed during disruptive events. Support the category teams and other appropriate teams to liaise with suppliers, partners, and customers to manage expectations and minimize disruptions.
- Post-Crisis Analysis: Conduct thorough post-crisis analysis to identify root causes, assess response effectiveness, and capture lessons learned with a clear action plan for improvement. Use insights from post-crisis analysis to continuously improve crisis response plans and structures.
- Technology and Tools: Leverage technology and supply chain management tools to enhance incident response capabilities. Manage the impact analysis/reporting during crisis in collaboration with Supply Chain Risk Manager. Support SCM resilience tools implementation.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify areas for continuous improvement in supply chain resilience and risk management. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement process enhancements and best practices. Manage programs to build up the resilience culture and response capability within the organization.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Degree (or equivalent) in supply chain management, risk management, business resilience, or a related field
- Minimum 8-year experience in supply chain management
- Risk management qualification and/or previous experience of implementing and owning risk management strategies and briefing at a senior level
- Experience in leading and developing risk management approaches in a complex, global organisation
- A proven track record in supply chain risk management with specific experience relating to business continuity and crisis management, or experience in managing critical/bottle neck materials availability
- Project management qualifications and experience is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills