We are looking to employ a driven and experienced business developer to increase market penetration within energy storage products (inverters + solutions). The business development manager's responsibilities include travelling delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team at different countries, and preparing concise sales reports. This is a remote role with the geographical scope of Europe. Preferably you are based in Belgium but Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, France, Poland,.. are also possible. Travelling within Europe is required.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Drive sustainable growth for energy storage products and solutions business and achieve the annual order budget expectation cooperating with local sales units in the EU forging strong relationships with clients.
- Focus on prescribing for energy storage products and solutions with consultants, integrators, OEMs.
- Identify projects within the targeted consultants and specifiers and follow these opportunities through the value chain.
- Together with regional Power Quality Center support, local dedicated sales specialists resources and Front-End Sales, seek for sustainable business growth.
- Advice the factory with development plan required to be done for each country, on short, medium and long term to ensure the continuity of the business growth.
To be successful in this role our expectation is that you have:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, marketing or business management.
- Proven sales experience: sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in working with and influencing other people.
- Ability to consult and negotiate with both internal and external customers.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well with little supervision.
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken.