Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality.
We are seeking seeking a Human Factors Engineer to apply human-centered principles to the development of our products. This person will peform the
planning and execution of usabiltiy engineering activites across the product lifecycle to ensure products are usable and safe for end users.Requirements:
- BS degree in human factors engineering, human computer interaction, biomedical
engineering, human factors psychology or systems engineering
- 4+ Years of relevant work experience in medical device product development and/or a
graduate degree with a relevant project experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a team environment
- Experience moderating usability sessions and documenting findings
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to positively influence
individuals and groups
- Strong organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Knowledge of IEC 62366, 60601-1-6 and FDA guidelines for Human Factors
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Perform human usability engineering activities in partnership with functional engineering
groups (Software, Firmware, Electrical, Mechanical and Systems), new product planning,
clinical, design assurance, regulatory, and marketing.
- Develop research methodologeis to collect both qualitative and quantitative data, as
- Design and execute both formative and summative usability tests to simulate product
- Support and author deliverables related to user needs, development of user profiles, use
scenarios, task and use error analysis, usability testing, and post-market usability
analysis for continuous improvement.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of
employees, customers, contractors, and vendors, and across multiple disciplines.
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.