We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.HYBRID ONSITE IN ENGLEWOOD, CO The team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business, and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. The role
Reporting to the Manager - Network Engineering, this role will be key to developing, delivering, and supporting enterprise network solutions, (both internal and external) that will enable Hitachi Vantara to be a leader in the delivery of solutions for Cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and Social Innovation. The Hitachi Vantara Network team is rethinking everything with an emphasis on leveraging software defined solutions in the LAN, WAN, and Data Center, driving automation throughout the network service stack and increasing efficiency and reliability of delivered services. What you'll bring
• Engineer, design, and deploy network services and solutions LAN, Wireless, SDWAN & Palo Alto firewalls.
• Experience in cloud networking particularly in the context of Private Cloud / Data Center integration with AWS, Azure and GCP.
• Good Understanding of networking (routing, VPNs, NACLs, Subnets, Firewalls)
• Identify, recommend, and lead continuous network infrastructure improvement efforts.
• To plan, test and execute Configuration changes and IOS upgrades as per the vendor recommendations.
• Strong troubleshooting, root cause analysis of incidents, and problem-solving skills to support network operations across all locations
• Responsible for implementation of network Infrastructure projects globally
• Good understanding of networking monitoring and management
• Find and recommend new and innovative products, services, and solutions.
• Drive innovation and automation across the network and enable other teams to do the same. Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering or related field
• Minimum 5 years of industry experience as a Network engineer working on LAN, WAN, Wireless, SD-WAN technologies.
• Demonstrable experience in Routing & Switching - Cisco, Firewalls - Palo Alto firewalls, Wireless - MiST solutions.
• Certifications a plus in AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP etc.
• Design of application-aware networks leveraging solutions that include SD-WAN, SDLAN and the associated orchestration and control tools.
• Familiarity and experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, transparent proxy and explicit Web proxy, and network optimization/acceleration
• Experience in capacity planning, QoS, and intelligent/optimal path selection methodologies As required by the equal pay and transparency acts, the expected base salary for this position is: Tier Two Location (Colorado): $71000 - $102000 The expected pay is determined based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, depth of experience in the practice area. Employees are eligible to participate in Hitachi Vantara's bonus/variable/commission pay programs, where applicable, and are subject to the program's conditions and restrictions.