In Grid Integration Service Solutions, we are currently looking for a skilled and motivated engineer to join our team of R&D specialists. Are you interested in developing control concepts and software for new charging solutions in the field of e-Mobility, such as eBus flash-charging, large electric vehicle depots/terminals, and battery-powered trains? Are you passionate about working in close collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders and the company's global R&D team drawing on your demonstrable communication skills?
Then this job is for you!Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, information technology, electronics, or communications 6 - 8 years of DevOps or DevSecOps experience
- Experience with Linux (must have), Windows (nice to have), mobile environments, Azure DevOps (must have), Azure cloud environment and services
- Expertise and experience with Docker, Docker Compose, and Docker swarm
- Database handling knowledge with (SQL and Non-SQL DBs) - PostgreSQL, InfluxDB,
- Experience in different microservices and containerized applications, algorithms and data structures, monitoring tool (Grafana, Prometheus) and management
- Knowledge in multiple build and deployment tools considering Angular, TS, .Net Core, Python, and CODESYS (non-mandatory)
- Knowledge of ELK stack, HAProxy, MQTT, monitoring tool (Grafana), and tool management
- Experience with CI / CD, configuration management, and version control (and tools such as TFSandGIT)
- Experience in agile development processes or similar research capabilities to modernize application delivery, build and release processes
- Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership and responsibility
- Fluency in written and spoken as well as technical writing in English
- Communication and interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
- (Nice to Have) Basic knowledge of system administration, networks, infrastructure (switches, routers, firewalls), configuration and troubleshooting.
- Setting up, implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and supporting new development tools and IT infrastructure
- Own and implement configuration management processes for developing, deploying, operating, maintaining, and supporting the products along the product lifecycle including but not limited to version management, branch management, build, release, and CI / CD pipelines
- Implementing end-to-end CI /CD pipeline by automating (writing scripts for deployment, monitoring, and operations) the process
Understanding the complete needs of stakeholders to align developers with operations / support Participate in incident handling and other related duties
- Support or participate in preparing technical design documents in response to market / product / technical / functional / non-functional requirements specifications
- Potentially develop software and / or review software development according to security development lifecycle and technical design documents
- Analyze the developed code, prepare bug reports, conduct root cause analysis, suggest fixes, implement
and / or ensure implementation of the identified solution, subsequent verification and validation steps
#LI-RemoteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.