Supply Chain Management Engineer
Job ID: R0032430
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY XI'AN POWER CAPACITOR CO., LTD
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will work cross-functionally with operations, sales, services and quality to conduct supplier RFI, RFP, RFQ, delivery and quality management.
- You will be responsible for price negotiation, deal with daily sourcing project request efficiently, contract management as local category buyer.
- You will cooperate with SQE/Technical team to manage and improve supplier key quality issue performance.
- You will manage and achieve supplier KPI target from supply chain management, OTD/OQD/Cost Saving/Cost Avoidance/Payment Terms/Claiming, etc.
- You will identify and drive 2nd source project among R&D, technical, quality and suppliers, well organized and coordinated ability.
- You will develop fulfilment strategies with key suppliers to drive supplier fulfilment excellence and achieve in-stock, inventory excellence and supply chain efficiency.
- You will work with category manager to initiate supplier sourcing, qualification, and creation, PPAP, Supplier Performance Evaluation, annual bidding.
- You will deal with escalated and urgent supplier delivery/quality/service issues.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor/master’s degree, major in Mechanical/Electric/Commercial Engineering with oversea experience is preferred.
- More than 5+ years direct relevant experience in supply chain function in multi-national company.
- Familiar in supplier chain optimization, self-motivated, independent and project management experience
- SAP system reengineering experience required.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.