We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.The Role
The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with stakeholders and business leaders to meet business and finance objectives. He will be part of a project team to initiate, plan and executive the Global projects in India along with the local initiative to drive efficiencies and also take care of all the audits and process improvements.
• Good knowledge IFRS/IndAS and US GAAP
• Experience of implementing IFRS/IndAS
• Coordinating internal, statutory and tax audits and ensure completion within time
• Review the control framework as per Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (ICFR) and advice the process improvements to mitigate risks.
• Liaising with Regulatory Authorities and Government Departments & ensuring compliance
• Actively supporting the management in compliance with respect to definition of SOP, processes & implementation
• Designing and implementing the systems to ensure the smooth functioning of finance & accounting operations across the organization.
• Vetting of contracts & financial implications.
• Responsible to review monthly P&L to ensure that accounting transactions are accurately recorded and red flag the issues, if any.
• Review the reconciliation of the Assets & Liability accounts and advise appropriate action to SSC
• Ensure quarterly Legal Book closure
• Payroll processing
• Spares accounting - Closely work with SSL (warehouse) and Shares services to ensure proper accounting of Spares issuance.
• Assist business in spend management that involves advices/suggestion to control costs or bring in processes to do the things more efficiently.
• Continuous process improvement to drive effective control and efficiencies
• Close co-ordination with SSC team What you'll bring
• CA with 2 to 3 years of work experience; working in Big 4 is added advantage.
• Management experience preferred but not essential
• Must be comfortable communicating directly with senior Business Partners
• Strong accounting and analytical skills, logical reasoning, and time-management skills
• Strong business acumen and judgment and demonstrated ability to work closely and build sustainable business partnerships
• Well-organized and detail-oriented to handle in-depth, special projects.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks ensuring that tasks are completed appropriately, and deadlines are met
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with financial accounting systems (Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings. We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society. If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic. Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.