Job ID: R0033742
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY LTD
Profession (Job Category): Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
Hitachi Energy, High Voltage Products, is renowned worldwide as a specialist for power transmission and distribution. The Service unit is responsible for the worldwide after sales support of generator circuit-breaker (GCB) systems and gas insulated switchgears (GIS), including training, installation and commissioning, scheduled maintenance, added value services, troubleshooting, extensions, retrofits and replacements.
From our Product Service Center in Zurich, we supply our local customers worldwide with material. As a Project Manager, you take commercial responsibility for your business cases from order entry to delivery and invoice payment.
You are a highly motivated personality who not only strives to constantly improve your own way of working, but you are also committed to taking the organization, processes and cooperation in the company to the next level. Do you have a flair for good work organization and are you also able to work on higher-level development projects? Then apply now!
- Proactive monitoring of your projects and their milestones
- Cooperative and transparent communication towards our Local Service Centers worldwide
- Management of all internal interfaces from sales to transport and reliable provision of freight and customs documents
- Supervision of escalations and management of a task force to solve unexpected challenges
- Participation in the continuous improvement and global harmonization of logistics structures
- Technical apprenticeship combined with further education (TS / HF / FH) or studies with a corresponding reference to Operations.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international environment
- Business fluent German and good written and spoken English
- Experience in ERP and other functionally relevant software solutions, ideally SAP in the areas of SD/CS as well as basic knowledge of the surrounding modules
- Eager to learn and loyal team player with the potential to develop further into more senior roles in the coming years