Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/.Job Description
- Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Dynamics investment
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Demonstrating the future state solution enactment of the articulated programme strategy in the context of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / CRM & related applications and technologies
- Utilising specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics / CRM product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
- Providing solution demonstrations
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures
- Designing bespoke solutions
- Documenting the Programme Solution Design
- Supporting Lead Consultants in their review of functional specifications for clients of high complexity and quality, including complex integrations or significant module changes
- Acting as the single point design authority between Solution Architects so that solutions can be developed
- Guiding Client Programme Directors & Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions consultants
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM / CRM solutions & integrations
- Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Strong working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
The Hitachi Solutions Europe office is in London but our client offices are spread throughout the UK so candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.