Support the Sales organization and customers throughout the proposal process by preparing technical descriptions of the applied products and technology, determining costs, preparing final documentation, and serving as a key technical resource in the assigned area.
- Sales support
- Supports the local Sales organization/customers in determining the most technically appropriate and cost-effective solutions to meet their power quality requirements. Provides technical support during the technical meeting, product presentations and negotiations.
- Offer preparation Prepares & supports preparation of technical & commercial offers based on customers expectations in terms of power quality, Local Business Unit/feeder factory indications and Sales organization directives. Participates in the kick off meeting organized by the project team.
- Cost definition Defines & estimates cost for the proposed solution and communicates to Sales organization
- Risk review Provides information to the risk review process in accordance with organization policy and sometimes participates in the risk review assessment.
- Competitive analysis Analyzes customer needs and competitor offers through general market information and information provided by the Sales organization.
- Sales process & Continuous improvement Performs lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommends future actions in cooperation with Sales/Local Business Unit to obtain better future results. Work on improving current sales process and have a continuous learning mindset.
- Sales targets Work on the assigned sales targets and ensures sales achievement, Grade, Job Evaluation Indicators
- Typical Qualifications and Experience, Rationale, Annual Project(s) Value < 5M USD or Project Complexity Points < 200 , Basic Theoretical with 8+ years of experience. Certified Associate PM and Coordination of Small project team.
- University degree in electrical engineering combined with a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Capacitors Sales.
- Previous experience in Capacitors/ Switchgears, technical solution sales will be preferred.
- To be successful in this role you must be a self-starter, a continuous learner, having good communication skills and hold a strong customer focus. Preferably, you have a proven track record of managing and facilitating change.