Are you ready to shape the future of sustainable energy?
Our Power Start Program for Transformers business aims to jumpstart your career as a Factory Junior Finance Business Partner with a truly unique journey that will take you across two years program with two different assignments before rolling off into a permanent position.
While you are a full-time, permanent member of our financial team, each assignment will be within a different Transformers factory in Europe for 6 months in the period of 2 years. These assignments will provide deep, experiential learning opportunities within our Controlling teams and factories. Along the way, we’ll provide you continuous career support with career development in a multinational environment. Our program is perfect for you if you are looking to fast-track your leadership potential and gain a well-rounded business acumen that will enable you to find the perfect, long-term position within our finance organization. Join us!
As Factory Junior Finance Business Partners, you will be responsible for providing financial and controlling expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance for specific factory. You will also be responsible for supporting in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performances.
- Perform analyses of business performance versus budget and forecast and proposes improvement actions. Perform benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Work with factory management team to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends. Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data, preparing reports, making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Prepare financial modelling for various “what if” scenarios and the overall impact to the factory. As special focus areas: product/business line profitability, product costing, production variances, over/under-absorption analysis/inventory analysis, incl. cycle count results.
- Support preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validate accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliations and review of exceptions.
- Ensure processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements. Maintain proper audit trail and documentation for future tax/ internal/external audits and reviews.
- Support on financial aspects in tendering stage, provide input to negotiations on commercial issues and in local risk review process. Provide input to the project execution plan on financial aspects. Prepare project invoices, financial accounting and reporting. Drive project cash flow and oversee currency risk and tax issues. Be responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Participate in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. Support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participate in preparing the project cost report.
- Provide support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitor the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- New graduate in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration master’s degree Or CA/CPA/ACCA/CMA.
- Max 2 years’ working experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Available to relocate in two Countries in Europe for maximum 6 months in span of two years.
- Work permit for local country.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem-solving, analytical skill set and continuous improvement mindset, eagerness to learn, organizational skills, attention to detail and team-player.