Hitachi energy is seeking a Program Manager for its Enterprise Software Services organization. This role is responsible to leading the execution and delivery of SaaS program commitments in support of the Network Controls portfolio of programs, ensuring all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, financial targets as well as scheduled commitments.
- Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Ensures all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans are properly completed and communicated.
- Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies.
- Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Identifies, qualifies, quantifies, and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Ensures capture of lessons learned and required/recommended actions are captured and executed throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Coordinates program schedule with all relevant project teams and monitors master schedule for progress and compliance to customer delivery requirements.
- Drives the formal acceptance of the project via coordination with CSO representative.
- Monitors and analyzes various project and PMO metrics and formulates action plans to meet target benchmarks.
- Prepares and effectively communicates program health and status to various stakeholders.
- Takes proactive and action-oriented approach to managing project risks and issues and drives program success.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in an engineering, business, or related field.
- Candidate must already have work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
- Minimum experience of 10 years Project Management experience.
- PMP certification required.
- Demonstrated experience in project management of large, complex software development projects.
- Experience managing projects under different contractual models.
- Experience with reporting and analysis using Azure DevOps and Jira.
- Proactive and highly organized, experience in coordinating multiple teams.
- Sufficient financial knowledge and commercial skills to manage the project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Influencing and Engaging skills to achieve notable outcome.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.