Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Aftermarket representation in all New Product Development (NPD) programs. NPD Deliverables, categorization and commercializing all parts and components for aftermarket sales.
- Develops strategies for NPI (New Product Introduction), inventory management, cost reduction, and services to maximize profitability, product supportability and optimization of the parts sale's portfolio.
- Analyzes competitive offerings and market conditions to develop aftermarket intelligence and strategies.
- Assures product support and service engineering activities are appropriate to support customer and channel service for parts, service and warranty support and assures field knowledge is integrated into new product development.
- Manages, develops, and conducts training on the functionality of Online Ordering Platforms such as Smart Equip and similar ecommerce platforms.
- Supports our sales organization, distribution channel and end users in training efforts about key competitive features and value proposition of Original Equipment/Genuine product.
- Manages parts obsolesce process, implementing and deploying strategies that will maximize profitability and deliver installed base support.
- Lifecycle Solution Imprvements-including but not limited to contribute to service part reuse and rationalization, service efficiency and components improvement, to achieve lowest operating costs. Analyze portfolio for trends and recommendations.
- Provides lifecycle solutions to optimally release, manage and discontinue/rationalize service parts portfolio.
- Partner with sales, supply, purchasing and other funcitions to ensure sales, profit and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Parts Inventory collaborating and contributing to plans to develop parts stocking level, sercie level gaps, back orders, low-volume, and non-current parts turns.
- Work across a matrix organization with all process partners to ensure the critical aspects of the aftermarket business are managed and parts challenges are addressed. Create sales tools and collateral that supports brand message and emphasizes value differentiation.
- Work closely with vendors/suppliers to identify new opportunities, source innovation new product and/or line extensions and be an expert in the competitive landscape.
- Other activities as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business and/or other technical discipline required or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of project or product management experience.
- Aftermarket service parts and consumables experience is highly desirable.
- Experience communicating, leading, and reporting status on initiatives with cross-functional teams is required.
- Ability to build relationships with, and informally influence internal and external business partners to drive improved performance.
- Strong financial evaluation and analytical capabilities required with experience in SAP, Databases and Power BI Tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required; must be able to engage and communicate effectively and professionally with senior leaders.
- Strong grasp of MS Office suite required.
- Comfortable working in matrix organization and influencing at all levels of the organization a must.
- Experience with global business expansion and international product portfolios a plus.