We are hiring for the title "Regional Category Manager" who has the relevant experience as Sourcing and Supply Chain management professional.
- Categories – Professional services (Consulting & legal), HR Function, IS, Marketing, Fleet, MRO & Facilities.
- Strategic support - Supports development and communication/implementation of global and regional Supply Chain Management strategies for Indirect Materials & Services (Transactional- tactical) and Strategic Sourcing, Process & Excellence, Finance, Risk Management, Supply Base Management, Quality, Sustainability, and Systems.
- Drives compliance to global and regional sourcing – operational strategies in the areas of IM&S to maximize savings.
- Communication - Fosters communication internally, externally, and between different Business lines, Functions and supports the implementation of Supply Chain activities and initiatives in the HUB countries through this clear communication.
- Leads “client satisfaction” with internal stakeholders from general management, Business, Business lines and other Functions in Region/Country through communication and active feedback loops between stakeholders and the SCM organization.
- Performance targets - Responsible for meeting the budgeted function cost at country level as well as for planned cost reduction, cost avoidance, supplier's reduction, PO coverage, customer satisfaction, payment terms, spend compliance, processes automation Excellence.
- Analyzes problems to identify best solutions and triggers improvements from relevant Supply Chain Management organization to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies, documents, and communicates best practices using of benchmarking, surveys and case studies to establish preferred business practices.
- Process & tools - Contributes to development and implementation of Supply Chain Management standards, tools and processes in the respective HUB.
- Training -Identifies training needs and provides training to ensure successful implementation of global/region/local initiatives.
- Change management - Fosters change management within HUB / Country.
- Contracts management – Managing contracts in terms of Renewals, contract clause negotiation, Commercials negotiation etc.
- RFQ and RFIs management for categories like AMCs, Fleet, MRO and facilities.
- Stakeholder Management.