Customer - US-based leader in automated car wash systems. Project is aimed towards the development of a brand new hybrid platform that is aimed to replace current legacy solutions and open the new business potential for the client. We are looking for people willing to work in a fast-paced, solutions-oriented and creative environment.Requirements:
* 1+ years of experience as Customer Support Engineer(L1, L2, or L3)
* 1+ years of experience with technical support / QA / data analysis/ development/ technical account management
* Fluent in English is a must
* Strong HW/SW problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
* Experience in SQL querying and managing data
* Ability to perform log level analysis
* Good reporting and prioritization skills;
* Structured and process-oriented
* Exceptional troubleshooting, problem-solving, customer service, and analytical skills
* Self-learning ability, self-motivated and team player
* Computer Science fundamentals knowledge
* Good experience in manual testing
* Ambition to learn new systems, procedures, techniques in a short period of timeJob Responsibilities:
* Work from the office only!
* Act as L2-L3 Support Engineer, which means assessing issues and providing solutions for problems that cannot be handled by tier 1
* Managing incidents' life cycle until they are fully resolved or providing a workaround solution.
* Support in incident management after deployment
* Perform log-level analysis
* Work closely with RnD and QA for escalated issues
* Constant monitoring of the case status
* Communicating directly via chat, meeting, and e-mail in a professional manner and sending regular updates until the case/defect gets resolved
* Take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication
* Work in our laboratory for effective incident resolution and service assessment from the end customer's point of view
* Work with R&D and product teams on escalations and product enhancement requests
* Enrich our client knowledge base with relevant technical information
* Provide product feedback and insights to the business and R&D teamsWork in shifts:
09:00 AM-18:00 PM
03:00 PM-00:00 AM
10:00 PM-07:00 AM
#LI-TR2 #LI-OnsiteWhat We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.