Our client is one of the United States' largest high-speed Internet, video and phone providers to residential customers.
We're looking for a dedicated and passionate DevOps engineer to join our Mesh cloud networking team. If you have experience building and operating scalable, cloud based, web applications, are excited about impacting millions of users, look no further!
We are building a large scale and high performance cloud based networking service platform that will deliver the next generation of Internet services across private and public networks.Requirements:
• 4+ years as Systems Administrator/Engineer, DevOps Engineer or platform developer in a mid to large Linux environment
• Strong IT/Ops background with focus on Process and MOPs
• Strong Linux fundamentals, with experience in Centos, RPM
• Solid understanding of containers, familiar with Kubernetes or other orchestration system
• Familiarity with deployment and management systems such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef, Packer, Terraform, etc.
• Strong grasp and practical experience with automation and virtualization of at least one cloud platform (e.g. AWS, VMWare, OpenStack)
• Expertise in building/maintaining/sustaining monitoring systems like: nagios, op5, etc.
• Strong with at least one scripting and/or high level language: Python, Node.js, Java, Shell, Perl, Golang
• Production experience working with load balancers and web stack based application environments
• Solid grasp of operating and managing NoSQL DB such as Mongo, Cassandra, Hadoop
• Familiarity with REST/SOAP/JSON APIs
• Systems and application monitoring and performance tuning knowledge a plus
• Familiarity with messaging systems like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, and Kafka is a plus
• Experience with distributed file system (GlusterFS/Ceph) a plus
• Experience in AWS VPC, Networking and Security
• Self-motivated, with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in building, maintaining, supporting Cloud based applications with 24×7 monitoring of logs and alerts.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. Master's preferred.Job Responsibilities:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will specialize in developing tools for a continuous deployment of a cloud based networking service platform. You will also help operate and monitor the service.
• Development and design of systems, with a focus on automation and maintainability at a large scale
• Software and hardware testing and deployment to staging and production environments
• Platform integration: Programmatic infrastructure management
• Develop software infrastructure and build tools useful in development lifecycle
• Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, monitoring and other cross functional teams
• Maintain and monitor production systems for capacity issues, performance and conduct proactive health-checks
• Incident trouble shooting, with quick remediation for issues
#LI-KZ2What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.