Description:About the role:
Service Delivery Consultants are skilled professionals who form part of our client's SaaS Operations team delivering services to our client's clients. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of their Dimension platform and to all aspects of service delivery around it.
Service Delivery Consultants support clients by providing solutions and deploying services related to the usage of Dimension. They work closely with local and global teams within our client. They instruct, coach and mentor less experienced consultants.
In this key role you will work in NA shift to provide technical support & solutions to overcome issues encountered by the customer and to optimise usage of the systems for them. This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!Requirements:Requirements:
Job Responsibilities:Job responsibilities:
- A Bachelor's degree in finance or economics
- Minimum 5 years' experience within asset management, insurance, superannuation funds, funds management, or custodian
- You have experience in our client's Dimension platform or front-to-back office system operations
- Broad knowledge and solid experience in financial issues - theoretical as well as practical
- You are good at working on & prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time
- Proactive nature, service-minded and a natural drive for problem solving, enthusiastic, committed, result-oriented, and able to thrive under pressure
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills including listening skills, and fluency in English (spoken and written)
What We OfferExciting Projects:
- You will be the key contact for our client's clients regarding production support and help manage the relationship
- Provide L1- L3 support for resolving problems and issues which occur in applications and the system operations of our client's Dimension platform to provide convincing and timely solutions to end clients
- Application Configuration maintenance and enhancement, and daily operations of the applications (including monitoring and troubleshooting)
- You will be based in Mexico and will be required to work on NA shift. Weekend/Public Holiday works are required on occasion. Working extended hours might also be required on occasion.
Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.Collaborative Environment:
Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationallyExcellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.