Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Assisting customers to maximise returns on their Analytics investment.
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Demonstrating the future state solution enactment of the articulated programme strategy in the context of data and analytics & related applications and technologies
- Utilising specialist knowledge of analytics, data warehousing and data engineering to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy.
- Providing solution demonstrations and contribute effectively on new bid work.
- Developing original approaches to improve or replace existing processes and procedures.
- Designing bespoke solution.
- Documenting the Programme Solution Design
- Supporting Lead Consultants in their review of functional & technical specifications for clients of high complexity and quality
- Guiding Client Programme Directors & Project Managers and keeping them informed
- Sharing knowledge with other project team members or other Hitachi Solutions consultants
- Develop direct reports' and team members' soft skills and support their career development for succession planning.
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd.'s Quality Management Policy.
- Deep knowledge of the business intelligence applications and analytics
- Strong consulting experience
- Experience of developing customised solutions to complex business problems
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Strong working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the structured introduction of change into operational systems
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) [email protected]
domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.