We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.
Hitachi Vantara Federal
Hitachi Vantara Federal is the trusted leader in mission-centric data solutions for the Federal government. We're a collaborative, full-service company with longstanding OT/IT roots. We empower data-driven insight with a deep bench of integrated partners - advancing Federal customer missions regardless of their data maturity levels. Hitachi Vantara Federal is a FOCI-mitigated subsidiary of Hitachi Vantara. Join our team and our employee-focused culture to help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The role
• The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for direct collaboration with Senior Account Executives around account strategy and execution.
• Role focus: 70% lead generation activity, 20% Operational, 10% SFDC Hygiene.
• Execute a combination of inbound follow up with leads and outbound outreach to white space in accounts through email, social media and phone calls that will be automated and tracked in our sales engagement platform, Salesloft.
• Understanding / background with ability to learn existing and developing Hitachi cloud, big data, IoT and data management technologies as it relates to the Federal space, while understanding and identifying opportunities for customers.
• Critical focus on lead generation and qualified pipeline growth.
• Attain sales activity metrics - outbound calls, reach decision maker contacts, generate qualified leads, book meetings.
• Deliver company and product briefs to partners and clients.
• Manage time efficiently, meet personal goals, and work effectively with other members of the sales, finance, and marketing team.
• Maintain accurate metrics on meetings booked and opportunities created in Salesforce.com for forecasting.
• Travel up to 25% as needed for client and business purpose. What you'll bring
• Minimum of 2-3 years of technology related sales or business development experience/sales experience
• Must have a demonstrated track record of rock star performance overachieving expected business results.
• Solid communication skills and ability to drive results through relationships.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• A business and/or technical background
• Inside sales experience with US Federal customers or State and Local
• Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
• Experience with Sales Engagement Platform (Salesloft preferred)
• Strong communication and self-driven management skills
• Ability to learn new emerging technology concepts
• Desired ability to grow into other positions within the company
Great careers start with growth and innovation and here at HV Federal, our mission is to deliver insights that power smarter organizations and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
As part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace, Hitachi Vantara Federal requires that all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements under applicable federal, state, and local law. If you have any questions about this policy or require an exemption from this policy due to a medical reason, or because of a sincerely held religious belief, please contact Jennifer Shelton, Director Human Resources.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality.
Hitachi Vantara Federal is committed to building a strong, inclusive culture that embraces diversity in our business. We will foster a sense of belonging by:
• Recruiting, retaining, developing, and mentoring a diverse workforce at all levels of the organization.
• Listening and providing opportunities for feedback to create an environment that values employees' perspectives and unique experiences.
• Striving to hold ourselves accountable as an organization, as individuals, and as leaders to learn, grow and continue to evolve our DEI strategy.Championing diversity, equity, and inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) are integral to our culture and identity. Diverse thinking, a commitment to allyship, and a culture of empowerment help us achieve powerful results. We want you to be you, with all the ideas, lived experience, and fresh perspective that brings. We support your uniqueness and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our team. How we look after you
We want to help you take care of your today and tomorrow - at home and at work. Which is why we offer industry-leading benefits that go far beyond compensation. That means support, services, and resources that also take care of your holistic health and wellbeing. We're always looking for new ways of working that bring out our best, which leads to unexpected ideas. Here, you'll experience a sense of belonging, and discover autonomy, freedom, and ownership as you work alongside talented people you enjoy sharing knowledge with. We're also champions of life balance and offer flexible arrangements that work for you (role and location dependent). About us
We're a global team of innovators. Together, we harness engineering excellence and passion for insight to co-create meaningful solutions to complex challenges. We turn organizations into data-driven leaders that can a make positive impact on their industries and society. If you believe that innovation can inspire the future, this is the place to fulfil your purpose and achieve your potential.
We're proud to say we're an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, age, disability status or any other protected characteristic. Should you need reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know so that we can do our best to set you up for success.