We're Hitachi Vantara, a global infrastructure business. Our people are the force of meaningful progress. We enable the incredible with data - from taking theme park fans on magical rides, conserving natural resources, protecting rainforests to saving lives. We empower businesses to automate, optimize and advance innovation. Together, we create a sustainable future for all.
Imagine the sheer breadth of talent it takes to inspire he future. We don't expect you to 'fit' every requirement - your life experience, character, perspective, and passion for achieving great things in the world are equally important to us.Meet our Team
We support Hitachi Vantara by creating a better tomorrow through ServiceNow. ServiceNow is the Case Management and HR Automation tool for HR Technology & Enablement and is the primary tool to manage workload and process cases / requests. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our employees by establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver world-class services and solutions. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
The role is a very collaborative one as it will require continuous interaction with the multiple areas within the HR/IT department but also with internal and external stakeholders as it relates to configuration, testing, implementation and overall stakeholder satisfaction.
The ServiceNow HR Business Analyst will represent as a ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert (SME). One of the primary responsibilities will be to troubleshoot and identify fixes in partnership with the ServiceNow HR System Administrator. In addition, this role will support the maintenance, continuous improvement, enhancements, and development of the platform.
You will be responsible for end-to-end solution management, including collecting requirements, writing stories for developers, testing for validation, providing signoff(s) for production release, and communicating changes to the end-users within the business.
As ServiceNow HR Business Analyst, you will contribute and maintain a showcase of HR solutions created on the ServiceNow HR platform as well as handle product feature and technical questions from customers and channel partners.What you bring to the team
- Around 2 years of experience as HR Business Analyst, working with the ServiceNow platform would be a strong plus,
- Fluency in English,
- Bachelors degree,
- Experience in Project Management, including international exposure would be a plus,
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow core architecture and especially modules such as Service Catalog, HR Service Management, Incident/Change/Problem Management and Knowledge Management would be a strong plus,
- Self-driven and communicative team player with a result-oriented and positive attitude and attention to details,
- Effectively analyzing and solving problems,
- Ability to prioritize during work on different topics simultaneously,
- Ability to work in a fast paced and global environment.