Job ID: R0033494
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries.
1. Demonstrate knowledge in advanced high-end CAD/CAM/CAE software(s) to ensure CAD activities are delivered on time and meet quality standard.
2. Preparation of overall equipment layout for substations/powerplants using AutoCAD (2D/3D).
3. Preparation of plans and sections for overall equipment layout, cable trays, trench etc.
4. Experience in Design, preparation and review of indoor and outdoor cable routing includes trench, cable tray/ladder and conduit routing.
5. Experience in Design, preparation and review of indoor and outdoor Electrical equipment layout for substations/powerplants/oil and gas.
6. Experience in preparation of Bill of quantities for cable trays, ladder, earthing and cable accessories.
7.. Experience in preparation of cable list, cable sizing, interconnection schedule for LV power and control for HV/LV equipment, design sizing and review of electrical equipment like protection panels,GIS,AIS,LVS,Battery charger, UPS etc.
8. Experience in review of civil and electrical interface drawings for construction.
1.Bachelor degree with 3 to 6 years /Diploma in electrical engineering with 3 to 8 years of experience.
2.Should have experience in Primary/secondary design engineer for substation/power plant.
3.Must have tool knowledge in 3D Modelling tools like (AutoCAD 3D, Revit or Unigraphics NX/TC).