You as a GIS Installation and commissioning Team Lead will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be focusing on providing technical advice to customers including commissioning, installing, and testing of products or equipment including Identifying and correcting more complex problems associated with start-up. Researching, evaluating, and recommending new products or equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs. Developing on-going relationships with customers to secure future business.
- Capalblity of leading a young and experience GIS field services.
- Managing the daily site activity. Responsible for the expert and on time execution of orders regarding new assembly, malfunctions, preventive maintenance, and commissioning. Contributing to the successful completion of the projects by meeting the scheduling, cost, and material objectives.
- Participating at site meetings as required by the various site organizations. Reviewing the reports and making sure to correct any mistake and to highlight for the project team so they can avoid it in the future by reflecting that on the project customer assessment report.
- Having 6 SOT for this year. Making sure to close the hazard whenever applicable in your area.
- Coaching and monitoring the team and ensuring the competency matrix is updated and driving the result towards the organizations target by having enough certified supervisors to over the lead as per HE standard.
- Participating or couching and supporting to raise up the competency of your team member from safety and technical perspective.
- Planning and monitoring the utilization of the team in the projects.
- Having a solid communication with your team regularly to understand their needs and to guide them.
- Enhancing the overall efficiency and effectiveness of the GIS supervisors’ team, by implementing a regular site visit and monitor their progress and their quality of work, also correctly reflecting their man hour to the project for better utilization. Collaborating to maintain understanding between PMs and Site installation Supervisors as well your capacity, to reduce misunderstandings when approaching to the customer by having the right competency of the team members based of the nature of the job and the complexity.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in GIS preferred. GIS certification is a must.
- Strong knowledge with SF6 GAS-Handling. PGHV Transmission and Sub transmission GIS Product knowledge preferred.
- Proficiency in usage of MS project.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.