Lead the execution of medium to large-size or technically complex projects and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with Hitachi Energy policy, contractual agreements, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, financial targets, as well as schedule commitments.
- Your will lead the project team allocated to the project, establishes the project execution approach, and oversees project hand-over defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- You must define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans and ensures proactive project planning for all phases of project execution.
- You must ensure that the project follows execution best practices and Hitachi Energy policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and man-ages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyzes and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- You must ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with Hitachi Energy policies and contractual agreements. Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures all required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Supports Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- You should act as the key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project is-sues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- You will coach and provide feedback for project staff.
- You must ensure the projects undertaken follow and comply with company health, safety, environmental and sustainability policies.
- You should use standard processes to ensure all activities comply with required safety regulations, contractual requirements, and international standards. Applies and improves processes and tools in one’s technical area to ensure effective project delivery. Lesson learnt and RCA to be prepared for any incident which is related to field services that needs to be circulated among the relevant stakeholders/ team members. Consistently applies functional processes considering links with other teams.
- Live the Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety, Quality, and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ years Project Management experience.
- PMP certified.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel; P6 and demonstrated Negotiation skills.