HVDC System Design - Main Circuit
Job ID: R0030628
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY POWER SYSTEM CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- As a project engineer, you will support both tenders and projects for HVDC system design, either locally or globally.
- You will develop personal competency by well accomplishing each assignment.
- You will calculate HVDC main circuit parameters, design SLD, operation modes, RPC, etc.
- Model and study the performance and stability of the HVDC system through simulations with PSCAD/EMTDC, Power Factory, PSSE, etc.
- Efficiently cooperate with every cross-function interface, making sure the understanding of each other's needs is sufficient.
- You will understand customer's requirements thoroughly and ensure on-time and high-quality delivery.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's / master's degree in engineering in Power Systems/Power Electronics.
- HVDC working experience or knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of power systems.
- Preferably experience with power system calculation tools such as PSCAD/EMTDC, Power Factory, PSSE, and MATLAB.
- Willingness of collaboration and sharing with team members. Strong self-learning aptitude with a high technical interest.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.