We are looking for a Purchasing/Procurement Specialist who will take responsibility over GlobalLogic Poland, Germany, Slovakia, Romania, Sweden, Croatia and Spain. If you are eager to get international experience and evolve your career with GlobalLogic, we are looking forward to receiving your resume!
- 3 + years of experience in a buyer role (or very relevant experience)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience purchasing computer workstations and computer hardware
- Fast, accurate, attention to details
- Evaluating bids and proposals
- Teamwork and individual work skills
- Upper-Intemediate or higher level of English (both verbal and written)
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Researching for potential vendors
- Validation of documents necessary for the accounting processes
- Placing, tracking orders and ensuring timely delivery
- Reviewing the vendor contracts
- Maintainance of effective and proper relations with suppliers or their representatives
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Entering documents into the purchasing system
- Support of the preparation of closing month reports by providing invoices
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.