1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
2. Proven experience as a Java Developer with a strong understanding of object-oriented
3. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring Boot framework and microservices
4. Proficiency in Java programming language and related frameworks and libraries.
5. Experience with RESTful APIs and web services development using Java and Spring Boot.
6. Familiarity with containerization technologies like Docker and orchestration tools like
7. Knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and proficiency in SQL.
8. Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
9. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and troubleshoot complex issues.
10. Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a
11. Knowledge and working experience of message brokers and event-driven architectures
(e.g., RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka).Preferred Qualifications:
1. Certification in Java programming or Spring framework.
2. Experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and serverless computing.
3. Familiarity with DevOps practices, CI/CD pipelines, and related tools (e.g., Jenkins, Git).
4. Exposure to NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB, Cassandra) and caching mechanisms.
5. Understanding of test-driven development (TDD) and writing automated unit and integration
1. Designing, developing, and implementing Java-based applications using Spring Boot
framework and microservices architecture.
2. Collaborating with software architects and product managers to understand project
requirements and translate them into technical specifications and designs.
3. Developing and maintaining RESTful APIs and web services using Java and Spring Boot.
4. Implementing secure and scalable microservices solutions, ensuring high performance and
5. Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards and best
6. Conducting thorough testing and debugging of applications to ensure the software meets
7. Troubleshooting production issues and providing timely resolutions to minimize downtime.
8. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define and implement integration patterns
9. Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to ensure code quality and
10. Keeping up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and advancements in Java
development, Spring Boot, and microservices architecture.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.