- Drive the commercial operations of the group
- Pricing, cost models, pricing strategies
- Market analysis – Market price definition
- Solve T&C’s issues and tendering issues and lead team activities and manage the cost model
- Develop, implement, and drive Go-to Market Strategy
- Streamline customer experience from inquiry through delivery. Support the ASM’s and the operation group.
- Manage sales and marketing channel's effectiveness to efficiently meet customer demands with desired product offerings.
- Establish strong communication and interaction with the product management group, operations and sales.
- Develop and coordinate specific marketing campaigns. This includes working with Product Management and Sales organization and with Marketing to ensure strong execution of outbound marketing messaging.
- Pipeline management, including weekly pipeline trend reporting of nominal pipeline value, win rate, and throughput velocity.
- Conducting win/loss reviews and summarizing win/loss specs.
- Capturing market requirements related to customer investment priorities and emerging needs.
- Lead the effort of ongoing marketing investment analysis and continuous messaging improvement.
- Monitor and analyze marketing program effectiveness and performance regularly
- Support with Sales and Marketing group by managing events, trade shows, events and webinars
- Develop and implement strategy to support business growth
- Responsible for achieving key targets (e.g. volume, price, and mix) for the segment(s) in the specified market.
- Work closely with S&M Director to create detailed business plans, implements with regular follow-up.
- Monitors market trends and recommends adjustments for the strategy and plans accordingly to meet changing market and competitive landscapes.
- Identifies and manages potential risks relating to contract agreements and prices across segments.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.