Founded in 2007, Magnite's pioneering technology created a new model for the advertising industry. Today, our automated advertising platform is used by the world's leading publishers and applications to transact with top brands around the globe enabling them to reach more than 1 billion consumers. Magnite operates the largest independent Display Advertising Exchange and Supply Side Platform that automates the buying and selling of Display Advertising across all formats (banner, video) on all devices (desktop browsers, mobile devices, billboards). Magnite auctions over 20 Billion Ads on a daily basis in real time in less than 1/2 of a second each. Magnite is a publicly traded company (NYSE: RUBI) headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.Requirements:
- Experience building and operating large-scale, high throughput, low latency enterprise apps
- Demonstrated strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Scala
- 0.5+ years working experience in server side Scala
- Expertise in threading and concurrency
- 0.5+ years working experience with data processing systems (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark)
- Experience with Druid, Vertica or other analytical databases a plus!
- Experience with automated testing frameworks (TDD, Mocking, Unit/Functional/Integration)
- Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures (MySQL is a plus)
- A strong understanding of algorithms, data structures, and an ability to recognize the business and technical trade-offs between different solutions
- Experience with development and CI tools: maven, git, Jenkins, Puppet, Crucible, Jira
- Experience working in a Linux environment.
- Expertise building software in an agile development environment
- Minimum of B.S. in Computer Science or related science required
#remote ##LI-VB2Job Responsibilities:
What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
- Write production-ready code and unit tests that meet both system and business requirements
- Respond to feature requests, bug reports, performance issues, and ad-hoc questions
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams to deliver quality software
- Comfortable in multi-tasking and fast-pacing dev process
- Support operation of services in production
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.