Project Engineering Engineer
Job ID: R0033785
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY JIANGSU HIGH VOLTAGE APPARATUS CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Entry Level
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be responsible for project engineering design, BOM configuration, product design optimization, and cost reduction for the High Voltage Instrument Transformer.
- You will be responsible for order-related drawing design, technical documentation preparation, and management. Technical communication and parameters confirmation with the customer. Ensure the results are delivered on time and on quality.
- You will be responsible for providing technical support to sales, including product promotion, market development, check of technical parameters in bidding, material cost estimation, etc.
- You will support RCA on quality issues and timely complete the tasks assigned by the leader.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in electrical design, mechanical design, Automation, or a relevant field
- ≥1 year experience in project engineering design or R&D.
- Basic daily oral, reading, and written ability for English.
- Skilled in CAD, Creo, and MS Office standard packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Teamwork spirit. Careful, rigorous, and patient in work. Willing to accept challenges and strong ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.