Quality Digital Specialist- Reiwa Project
Job ID: R0034141
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Energy
Company Name: HITACHI ENERGY HIGH VOLTAGE SWITCHGEAR (XIAMEN) CO., LTD.
Profession (Job Category): Engineering & Science
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
- You will be responsible for SAP-related activities of the Quality Department, promoting the implementation and execution of SAP upgrade projects in the factory. Determine the SAP improvement roadmap, review improvement requirements, and evaluate the feasibility of implementation. As an SAP key user, improve/maintain SAP business processes and related SAP.
- You will be responsible for data analysis and reporting of manufacturing process defects. The quality digital specialist needs to collect and analyze data to understand the quality status of materials and products. Containing material procurement process, production process, testing process customer feedback data, etc. these data and analysis results need to be compiled into a report for the reference of the management team.
- You will be responsible for process optimization using digital tools and technologies to distinguish and improve quality issues, including incoming quality inspection, production, testing processes, etc. Be capable of utilizing flowcharts or other visual tools to identify problems in the process, and optimize the process of incoming quality inspection, production, testing, and quality management.
- You will be responsible for technical research and implementation following the latest digital tools and technologies to facilitate the usage of quality control, which includes learning new data analysis methods and introducing new quality management software.
- You will be responsible for training and guiding other employees on how to use digital tools and technologies for quality control.
- You will ensure that the company's quality management system and operations comply with relevant regulations and standards, such as data protection regulations and industry-specific quality management requirements.
- You will be responsible for cooperation with other departments as quality digital specialists, you need to work tightly with the production department as well as the engineering department, etc. to better understand quality issues and find solutions.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer science, software engineering, electrical automation, electromechanical, and other relevant fields.
- quality management, SAP& (Manufacturing Execution System)., Computer information technology; Digital applications.
- At least 6 years of work experience. Priority is given to those with experience in quality management in the high-voltage electrical equipment manufacturing industry.
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of quality relevant platforms is preferred.
- Have a deep understanding and application of SAP&MES (Manufacturing Execution System). Familiarity with factory processes in the high-voltage electrical equipment manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Proficient in Office software, team leadership, strong learning ability, and excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.