Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customer in developing the end-user modules' firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.Requirements:
• 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in the IT support industry.
• Work experience in creating, configuring and managing AWS services e.g. EKS, Elasticsearch, RDS, AWS Backup,
• AWS System Manager, Security hub, VPN connections, Route Tables, NACL, Inspector, Route53, IAM policies,
Control Tower, EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, RDS, Route Tables, Cloud Watch, CloudFront, PaaS Database etc.
• Experience in Cloud Governance and compliance.
• Proven problem-solving and excellent communication skills.
• Validated understanding of available AWS services e.g. EKS, Elasticsearch, RDS, AWS Backup, AWS System.
• Manager, Security hub, VPN connections, Route Tables, NACL, Inspector, Route53, IAM policies, Control Tower,
EC2, VPC, S3, ELB, RDS, Route Tables, Cloud Watch, CloudFront, PaaS Database etc.
• Experience of conceptualizing solutions and understanding of architecture for large AWS engagements.
• Familiarity with data centre concepts and best practices, high-availability systems, capacity planning, system
performance evaluation, and diagnostic techniques and methodologies.
• Good experience in Security and monitoring tools.
• Exposure to JIRA/SNOW or any other similar CRM tool.
• Good hands-on experience on Windows and Linux server operating systems.
• Proven track record of creating runbooks, SOPs etc. to be used by L1/L2 teams.
• Good understanding of architecture designs, architecture implementation and modifications.
• Clear understanding and working knowledge of problem, configuration and change management.Certifications Required:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate or Professional.
Linux (RHCT, RHCE) and Windows (Azure fundamentals/Administrator) will be considered an advantage
• Participate in 24X7 operational support,AWS Tech Support.
• Create and maintain operational runbooks and documentation.
• Executing POCs, SOPs and managing BAU requests.
• Respond to tickets in a timely manner (meeting SLOs).
• Participation on SEV1/2 Incidents, Problem & Change calls.
• Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments.
• Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning.
• Manage, coordinate, and implement software upgrades, OS patches and hotfixes on servers.
• Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks.
• Collaborate with other teams and team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.What We OfferExciting Projects:
We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.Collaborative Environment:
You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment - or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities! Work-Life Balance:
GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.Professional Development:
Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.Excellent Benefits:
We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.Fun Perks:
We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.