Job ID: R0031250
Date Posted: Oct 17, 2023
Segment: Green Energy & Mobility
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: HITACHI RAIL STS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Profession (Job Category): Other
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full time
HITACHI RAIL STS is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated System Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Chennai, India.
Overall System Engineering in turnkey projects, in order to meet the
requirements imposed by the various contracts either for the Tender
and Backlog Projects.
With reference to Overall System Engineering in turnkey
• Ensure the identification, management and fulfilment of the System
and Functional Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project
(Design and Testing)
• Ensure the identification and management of the project Interfaces
among the subsystems and external interfaces according to the
project scope of work
• Ensure the delivery of the System Engineering technical
documents of the project on time, on budget, on quality and the
execution of the Verification activities of System integration
documents, according to the V&V Plan .
• Ensure the proposal of improvements and updates of the design
standards in accordance in accordance with process and
• Support the implementation of the adequate and effective technical
solution (e.g. interfaces with customer)
• Ensure the execution of the System Engineering studies for the
project (fleet sizing calculation, Operational Scenario issue)
• Ensure the timely and effective performance of System Integration
KPI trends of the projects about Design, Commissioning (related to
System Integration activities), Requirements Management &
Development, Interface Management.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please send the nature of the request and contact information to [email protected].