GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers' into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
As part of that foundation, we are seeking a System & SW Infrastructure Architect. The individual should be an experienced System Architect, that can work laterally and across multiple programs. The team will be global and will support specific domains utilizing the agile methodology. Employee development and satisfaction, work management, process efforts, project workload estimation, training and onboarding will all be part of this leader's responsibility. This role will work closely with the PMO and Agile PMO office, Base SW development, Integration and Validation and Operations. Beside excellent project and technical execution capabilities, we expect a mindset for continuous improvement and discovery.Requirements:
The candidate must have:
• Strong experience in SW development - C Embedded/Linux (min. 5+ years)
• Knowledge and understanding of an Automotive OEM
• Experience working with communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet)
• Deep understanding of hypervisor principles and experience integrating software applications from multiple development contexts
• Experience managing common software resources, and architecting for programming in a multi-process based and shared resource environment
• Experience with ASIL decomposition, program flow monitoring, multi-core software architecture
• English language - at least B2 level
• Around 5+ years of Technical leadership
• Release and Configuration Management
• Experience in one of the following domains (ADAS, Infotainment, Chassis, Connected Services)
• Strong foundational experience with Agile, Scrum
• Experience working with AUTOSAR software development ( Tools: Preevision, DaVinci)Job Responsibilities:
As the primary focus of this individual will be the vehicle Software Architecture in the interaction with the System requirement and the hardware constraints, the candidate will be responsible for:
• Verify the software design with respect to the hardware constraints, needed software resources and performances (RAM, flash, Throughput)
• Support the System Architecture team with respect to the feature allocation identifying the possible software constraints
• Define a software strategy with respect to the hardware topology variations
• Participate in meetings to identify: functions, components in vehicle, service provider, 3rd party for all features and provide multiple technical alternatives
• Develop overall logical architecture for components.
Most common tasks will focus on ECU tasks configuration, software resources and performances (RAM, flash, Throughput), feature allocation.
#LI-Remote #LI-AK12What We OfferEmpowering Projects:
With 500+ clients spanning diverse industries and domains, we provide an exciting opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects that leverage cutting-edge technologies. As a team, we engineer digital products that positively impact people's lives.Empowering Growth:
We foster a culture of continuous learning and professional development. Our dedication is to provide timely and comprehensive assistance for every consultant through our dedicated Learning & Development team, ensuring their continuous growth and success.DE&I Matters:
At GlobalLogic, we deeply value and embrace diversity
. We are dedicated to providing equal
opportunities for all individuals, fostering an inclusive
and empowering work environment.Career Development:
Our corporate culture places a strong emphasis on career development, offering abundant opportunities for growth. Regular interactions with our teams ensure their engagement, motivation, and recognition. We empower our team members to pursue their career goals with confidence and enthusiasm.Comprehensive Benefits:
In addition to equitable compensation, we provide a comprehensive benefits package that prioritizes the overall well-being of our consultants. We genuinely care about their health and strive to create a positive work environment.Flexible Opportunities:
At GlobalLogic, we prioritize work-life balance by offering flexible opportunities tailored to your lifestyle. Explore relocation and rotation options for diverse cultural and professional experiences in different countries with our company.About GlobalLogic
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world.
By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise-we help our clients imagine what's possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow's digital businesses.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries.
GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.